Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Ramblings

It's a beautiful Wednesday Morning. The birds are chirping, the sky is a bright cloudless blue, a light breeze wafts by brushing against multicolored leaves. It's crisp. It's clear. And where am I? Not out there...

I'm inside. I'm in my office. I'm admiring three tan walls with very little photographic ambiance. When I turn around to the fourth wall... I see the back of another portion of my building staring back at me. There's concrete below me, dumpsters, handicapped car parking. And one lone tree in the middle of it all.

I wonder occasionally, as I peer out the window, if that tree will loose its leaves. Will it change colors? Will it die in a harsh Arkansas winter? What will it bear in the Spring, when the snow and the ice retreat for another year.

Many questions. Many Thoughts. Not enough time to answer anything.

Gotta run to my next assignment.

Till Friday, then...

No comments: